• Science of implementation and conceptual frameworks for implementation.
• Research in the area of chronic disease self-management and patient empowerment.
• Evaluation of patient satisfaction and perception, definition of important outcomes for patients (core outcome sets).
• Design, construction, evaluation and validation of clinical and organizational performance indicators.
• Multi-centre methods and interventions (hospital and community environment).
• Multilevel regression methods and Bayesian models.
• Methods of literature synthesis: systematic reviews, overview of reviews.
• Mixed methods of implementation evaluation.