Gerencia Asistencial de Atención Primaria de Madrid
Isabel del Cura González
• Effectiveness of interventions on patients and professionals: pragmatic clinical trials and complex interventions.
• Effectiveness of strategies to implement recommendations and clinical practice guidelines in primary care.
• Multimorbility, polymedication and characterization of chronic diseases.
• Patient empowerment and person-centred care.
• Health care research: self-care and caregivers.
• Economic evaluation. Contingent assessment. Quality of life. PROMS.
• Prospective cohorts with patient recruitment and cohorts with actual RWD clinical practice data on prevalent diseases (diabetes, heart failure, hypertension, multimorbidity and cardiovascular disease) in primary care. Stratification models, prediction rules and performance evaluation.